Freedom Fast Cats’ Tuesday special is the coral lunch cruise. The day starts at 10:30 AM departing Pier One and arriving at Great Keppel Island at 11:00 AM.
Eat morning tea upon arrival at Great Keppel Island, then depart on the glass bottom boat for a coral viewing cruise. During this time, our expert crew will provide an informative commentary about the history behind Great Keppel Island and surrounding marine life.
We’ll serve you a buffet lunch on board our ferry: Cold meats, salads and a fruit platter.
End the day exploring the island village, browse the Rainbow Hut souvenir shop, go for a dip or simply relax on Keppel’s pristine white beaches before returning home at 2:30 PM.
Prices (per person)
- Adults: $90
- Children: $60
- Infants: Free
- Family pass (2 adults, 2 children): $270
- Time: Tuesdays only – 10:30 AM (please arrive 30 minutes early)
- Location: Pier One, John Howes Drive, Rosslyn Bay
- 3:00 PM at Pier One
- 4.5 hours
- Return ferry transfer to Great Keppel Island
- Morning tea (cakes, tea and coffee)
- 1 hour glass bottom boat tour
- Buffet lunch (cold meats, salads and fruit platter)
- Free time on Great Keppel Island (approx. 45 minutes)
No snorkelling or boomnetting on this cruise.
- A full refund will be issued to the customer if Freedom Fast Cats cancel the cruise due to weather conditions
- If the customer cancels 48 hours prior to departure, Freedom Fast Cats can provide a full refund
- If the customer cancels within 48 hours of departure, Freedom Fast Cats is not obliged to provide a refund
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are required for this cruise
- Infants free of charge – must be under 4 years of age
- Child price – must be aged between 4 and 12
- Family price – children must be aged between 4 and 12 to receive discount