Freedom Fast Cats’ glass-bottom boat tour is a quiet, relaxed alternative for those wishing to view the wonders of the reef and spectacular marine life without even getting their feet wet.
This cruise includes a glass bottom boat coral viewing tour, along with insight into the history of Great Keppel Island.
The remainder of the day is spent on Great Keppel Island. Swim in Keppel’s crystal clear waters, browse the Rainbow Hut Souvenir shop, purchase some lunch, or simply laze on the white sands soaking up the sun. Activities on Great Keppel Island will keep you busy!
Prices (per person)
- Adults: $78
- Children: $50
- Infants: Free
- Family pass (2 adults, 2 children): $220
|Depart Pier One||Return Pier One|
|Monday||10:30 AM||4:15 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:15 AM||4:15 PM|
|Thursday||9:15 AM||4:15 PM|
|Friday||9:15 AM||3:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:15 AM||4:15 PM|
|Sunday||9:15 AM||3:45 PM|
Duration1 hour (remainder of day spent on Great Keppel Island)
- Return ferry transfer to Great Keppel Island
- 1 hour glass bottom boat tour
- Free time on Great Keppel Island
This cruise does not include snorkelling, boomnetting or any meals.
- A full refund will be issued to the customer if Freedom Fast Cats cancel the cruise due to weather conditions
- If the customer cancels within 48 hours of departure, Freedom Fast Cats can provide a full refund
- If the customer cancels within 48 hours of departure, Freedom Fast Cats is not obliged to provide a refund
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are required for this cruise
- Infants free of charge – must be under 4 years of age
- Child price – must be aged between 4 and 12
- Family price – children must be aged between 4 and 12 to receive discount